MediSYS provides a low-cost simple way for providers to connect with patients without having to install any software.
- Available as a standalone tool
- Zero software to install, All browser-based
- No longer term commitment, cancel at anytime
- Optional recording
- Invite patients to join via text/sms and email
- Optional web portal to allow patients to complete a questionnaire and collect consent before the visit
- Complies with the technical safeguards required by HIPAA including encryption at rest and encryption in transit
- Built-in for WebChart EHR users
Update from BCBS of AL on April 16th – Expanded Telehealth Coverage Extended to June 1
As BCBS of AL continues to support providers and patients during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, they have extended their Telehealth Coverage Guidelines through June 1, 2020. BCBS of AL will begin a monthly review process on May 1, 2020, for the duration of the telehealth extension to determine a continuance.
DEA allows for the use of telehealth and telephone to prescribe controlled substances.