Your partner for optimum financial performance.
With our team of medical billing & revenue experts, practices typically see bottom-line improvements including fixed-cost reductions. Plus, partnering with our revenue services team gives you peace of mind knowing that you have more time to focus on patient care and patient engagement — what you do best!Contact Us
Leverage A Team of Medical Billing Experts
- Trusted since 1990, our experts help clinics receive proper reimbursement
- 100’s of years combined medical billing experience
- Assigned specialist monitor & manage the billing processes
- Depth of resources with management by a dedicated supervisor
- Proven results with an average of 99.5% net insurance dollars for clients
- Local, U.S.-based medical billing staff
- Specialty-specific experts, including Rural Health
- Continuing education of our team through multiple resources including American Medical Billing Association (AMBA)
- Billing services available on a variety of systems, including our own MediSYS PM
Bottom-line improvements with Complete Revenue Cycle Management Services
Insurance Receivable Management
- Charge review
- Claim life cycle – primary, secondary, tertiary
- 98%+ claims acceptance
- Edits prior to submission
- Correcting rejected claims
- Workers comp, rural health, etc.
- Facility-based billing hospital rounds, nursing home, prisons, etc.
- Post insurance payments
- Review past-due accounts
Practice Performance Feedback
- Complete transparency
- Precise & concise reports
- All Carrier and Patient Payments Direct to You
- Fee Based on Performance
Patient Engagement Tools
- Recalls for follow-up visits
- Text & email reminders
- Telehealth Visits
Patient Receivable Management
- Time-of-service alerts
- Post patient payments
- Professional statements
- Online & text payments
- Prompt, courteous response to patient billing calls
- Automated collection plan
Electronic Health Records
- Our EHR Option include patient portal & charge capture.
- Also available to interface to several EHR systems
We understand your specialty.
Neurology, ENT, Podiatry, Urology, Behavioral Health, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedic, Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, Rural Health, Surgery, Ambulance, Primary Care, and Urgent Care, Hospitalists, Telemedicine, Ophthalmology, Multi-specialty and more!
Many practices across the southeast are using our medical billing revenue services for improved collections and fixed-cost reductions. To explore outsourcing, we offer a no-cost, no-obligation assessment.