Your partner for optimum financial performance.
With our team of medical billing & revenue experts, practices typically see bottom-line improvements including fixed-cost reductions. Plus, partnering with our revenue services team gives you peace of mind knowing that you have more time to focus on patient care and patient engagement — what you do best!Contact Us
Leverage A Team of Medical Billing Experts
- Trusted since 1990, our experts help clinics receive proper reimbursement
- 100’s of years combined medical billing experience
- Assigned specialist monitor & manage the billing processes
- Depth of resources with management by a dedicated supervisor
- Proven results with an average of 99.5% net insurance dollars for clients
- Specialty-specific experts, including Rural Health
- Continuing education of our team through multiple resources including American Medical Billing Association (AMBA)
- Billing services available on a variety of systems, including our own MediSYS PM
Relationships matter. People matter.
“MediSYS Billing and Revenue Service is very user friendly. MediSYS has extremely helpful employees!”Jennifer Mosley Surgery South, LLC
Find out more about MediSYS
Bottom-line improvements with Complete Revenue Cycle Management Services
Insurance Receivable Management
- Charge review
- Claim life cycle – primary, secondary, tertiary
- 98%+ claims acceptance
- Edits prior to submission
- Correcting rejected claims
- Workers comp, rural health, etc.
- Facility-based billing hospital rounds, nursing home, prisons, etc.
- Post insurance payments
- Review past-due accounts
Practice Performance Feedback
- Complete transparency
- Precise & concise reports
- All Carrier and Patient Payments Direct to You
- Fee Based on Performance
Patient Engagement Tools
- Recalls for follow-up visits
- Text & email reminders
- Telehealth Visits
Patient Receivable Management
- Time-of-service alerts
- Post patient payments
- Professional statements
- Online & text payments
- Prompt, courteous response to patient billing calls
- Automated collection plan
Electronic Health Records
- Our EHR Options include patient portal & charge capture
- Also available to interface to several EHR systems
We understand your specialty.
Ambulance, Anesthesia, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, DME, ENT, Hospitalists, Internal Medicine, Multi-specialty, Neonatology, Neurology, OB/GYN, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Orthopedic, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Primary Care, Pulmonology, Rural Health, Surgery, Telemedicine, Urgent Care, Urology and more!View All Specialties
Many practices across the south are using our medical billing revenue services for improved collections and fixed-cost reductions. To explore outsourcing, we offer a no-cost, no-obligation assessment.
Email: [email protected]