MediSYS is a PQRS/CQM Data Submission Vendor (DSV): FREE service offered to MediSYS EHR clients!
As a Data Submission Vendor (DSV), MediSYS will gather clinical quality data from our 2014 Certified MediSYS EHR and submit this information on the provider’s behalf to CMS for the program year specified.
While others vendors are charging extra fees for this service, MediSYS offers this service FREE to all MediSYS EHR clients participating in PQRS and also submitting CQMs for Meaningful Use. MediSYS has been a DSV for PQRS and CQM measures for the past several years with great success.
Eligible providers must sign a release form and specify which measures they are participating in for that program year in order for MediSYS to complete this data submission to CMS. The process is simple and automated, with the potential to avoid any penalties from PQRS and CMS. This year the PQRS penalty is 2%, with an extra 2% for a total of 4% for the CMS value modifier penalty which is levied if you do not successfully submit PQRS data. The Meaningful Use penalty for 2016 program year is also 4% making the total penalties for 2016 equal to 8%!
For more information or to see a demo of MediSYS EHR, email [email protected].
For more information visit: https://www.cms.gov/medicare/quality-initiatives-patient-assessment-instruments/pqrs/electronic-health-record-reporting.html