The Medicare EHR Incentive Programs attestation system will be open from January 3 – February 28, 2017. Providers must attest no later than February 28th, 2017 for the 2016 program year to avoid a 2018 payment adjustment.
For 2016 Medicare Meaningful Use attestation the reporting period for all participants, returning and new, is any 90-day period in 2016.
NEW Attestation Resources:
- CMS Attestation Worksheets – Providers can log their MU measures for each objective in the worksheet and use it as a reference with attesting for the 2016 Medicare EHR Incentive Program.
- Visit the CMS 2016 Program Requirements webpage on the CMS website to a review additional resources for 2016 EHR Incentive Program participation.
All eligible providers must successfully attest for 2016 EHR Medicare Meaningful Use by February 28th, 2017 to avoid the payment adjustment in 2018.
- Click here to attest https://ehrincentives.cms.gov.
- All providers are required to attest to a single set of objectives and measures.
- For Eligible Professionals, there are 10 objectives.
For attestation questions, please contact the EHR Information Center Help Desk at 1-888-734-6433 or 1-888- 734-6563 (TTY #) and select option 1. The hours of operation are Monday to Friday between 7:30 AM and 6:30 PM CST.