There are 2 deadlines looming for October 31st, 2016:
2015 Medicaid Meaningful Use Attestation Deadline – The new State Level Registry (SLR) system is open to process Medicaid Meaningful Use attestations for Program Year 2015 and will remain open until October 31st at midnight.
- Alabama Medicaid will be processing both Adopt-Implement-Update (AIU) and Meaningful Use (MU) attestations for participation year 2015.
- The link to access the new Alabama SLR is: https://alslr.thinkhts.com/.
Medicaid Primary Care Enhanced “Bump” Rate Deadline – For dates of service on or after October 1, 2016, Alabama Medicaid will resume enhanced payments for the Primary Care Enhanced Rates “Bump” Program. In order to receive this rate retroactive to October 1, 2016, eligible providers must have a self-attestation form on file at HPE by October 31, 2016.
- To access the self-attestation form visit: http://medicaid.alabama.gov/CONTENT/8.0_Contact/8.2.5_Provider_Enrollment.aspx.
- To view the Alabama Medicaid Alert visit: http://medicaid.alabama.gov/news_detail.aspx?ID=11793.
- For questions, please contact Beverly Churchwell, Associate Director, Medical Support Programs at [email protected].